Apply For Services
Please apply for all services at one time. If you are submitting this application for someone other than yourself, the applicant must be aware that a request for services is being made on their behalf. An unauthorized submission without the client's permission cannot be processed.
- Home delivered meals
- Congregate meals
- Transportation to senior centers and nutrition sites
- Senior center activities
- Personal care
- Caregiver assistance
- Material aid (adult diapers or nutritional supplement)
- Respite care at home
- Respite care at day health center
- JCOA Cares
Please download the JCOA Online Service Request form, complete, and email to email@example.com.
Your application will be processed by the Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC).
For help obtaining:
- Senior employment opportunities
- Utility assistance
- Legal services
- Senior Center activities
- Medical Alert
- Health Insurance (SHIP - Senior Health Insurance Information Program)
- Understanding Medicare
- SenioRx Prescription Drug Assistance
- Public Benefits
Or any other service or questions…
Please contact the Aging and Disability Resource Center at 504-207-4690 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.